Term and Conditions for Absolute Spin
- Any Member, who is purchasing a monthly membership shall be entitled to participate in an unlimited number of classes at the Studio until their Subscription terminates and any such Member will forfeit their membership if they fall behind in payment for more than 30 days. Such Member shall remain liable for any outstanding payments.
- Subscription fees may be increased at Absolute Spin’s discretion. Members shall be given at least 10 working days' notice of any increase in Subscription fees.
- Absolute Spin has the right to cancel or suspend the Subscription, the Subscription will continue indefinitely unless and until a Member cancels their Monthly membership 2 weeks prior to the next payment date. No refunds shall be given to Members in respect of any membership fees that have already been paid.
- Members who do not wish to accept a change proposed by Absolute Spin to any membership fees may cancel their membership by cancelling their Subscription in accordance with the previous condition.
- If the Subscription is paid by debit or credit card (or any membership fees remain outstanding beyond the due date) the Member unconditionally and irrevocably authorises Absolute Spin to debit any credit or debit card provided by the Member with the monthly Subscription fee (or any outstanding fees) without notice to the Member.
- All block spin purchases are solely for the use of the individual that committed to buy them (block sessions cannot be shared or used as part of a community). Block spins cannot be gifted unless discussed with Absolute Spin and Absolute have agreed to do so.
- Members may cancel any classes booked by contacting Absolute Spin up until 6 hours before the Class is scheduled to start.
- If the member has prepaid spins, anytime after the 6 hour cancellation deadline will still be charged for the session and will not be certain to be carried over to a different day.
- If a member with prepaid spins does not inform us of a cancellation, this will be treated as a no show as will still be charged or one class will be deducted from the number of spins in credit.
- If a member with a monthly membership does not inform us of a cancellation, this will be put on record with a phone call, if any more no shows are to occur a black mark will appear on the membership which in the event of 3 or more can lead to suspension or termination of the membership.
- If the online booking system show that the class is fully booked, you then can ask a member of staff at Absolute Spin to be added to a waiting list for the event of any cancellations
- Members are requested to wear a form of dress appropriate to an indoor cycling class. In the interests of safety and hygiene, no crockery, glass or food are permitted in the changing rooms or Studios. No pets (with the exception of guide dogs) are permitted in the Studios' buildings or grounds. Members must use the main entrance to the Studio when entering or leaving the Studio. Fire exits, which are clearly marked, are there in the interests of safety and Members must not interfere with these doors for any reason.
- In the event of a fire, Members are asked to make their way to the nearest available exit.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Studio.
- Where loss or damage to property brought onto Absolute Spin premises, Absolute Spin will not be liable.
Use of Facilities and Children
- A Member is entitled to use the Studio's' facilities provided always that Absolute Spin may at any time withdraw all or part of its facilities or Classes for any period or periods and with notice, where practicable, in connection with any cleaning, repair, alteration or maintenance work or for reasons beyond its control.
- Children under the age of 16 may attend Classes, on the condition a parent or guardian has signed a waiver.
- Once a payment has been made for any prepaid spins or memberships, after 24 hours after the transaction a refund cannot be issued unless authorised by a member of management.
Recurring card payments and direct debits.
If you have purchased a subscription with a monthly or weekly recurring payment with absolute spin you agree that we can set up a recurring payment on your behalf one the set day or date you have chosen.
All monthly and weekly memberships renew automatically until canceled or notified to cancel by the user. It is your reasonability to notify us if you wish to cancel. You are responsible for keeping your credit card information correct and up to date.
Monthly or weekly recurring payments for absolute spin will begin to charge the credit card associated with your account upon activation of your membership. The subscription will automatically renew every week or month (date), and your credit card will be charged at this time unless you cancel the subscription. We are not responsible for bank fees or penalties. If your credit card declines on any renewal date, we reserve the right to automatically terminate your subscription.
Except if otherwise expressly stated, absolute spin will not refund any recurring payments, direct debit that have been purchased. When you request a service from us, you agree that we begin to provide the service immediately, and that you will not be entitled to a cancelation period. You can, however, cancel your subscription as described in the above section, but you must agree to give us 14 clear days to cancel your subscription.
If you have a disagreement regarding a credit or debit card recurring payment, you may contact absolute spin customer support team in writing within 90 days of the date of the initial credit card charge. You agree that absolute spin is not liable for any charges or errors not reported within such 90-day time frame; and you expressly waive any right to dispute a charge to your credit card if you have not contacted absolute spin customer support in writing with respect to any disputed charge within such period.